Where Marketing Matters
Ireland is very dynamic country with full of youth power and a successful, technologically orientated economy .... But still this country is famous for music, fun, culture and making friends ... matter. A country with cultured, world-wide cities renowned for its beautiful, unspoiled countryside and scenery.
Connectivity to the world
· Basic language of communication in Ireland is English and the cultural, educational links are connected to the UK - our next door neighbor and with the USA, where Irish Americans form a high proportion of the population.
· We are European - we are part of EU nations and cultures.
· Outlook is strong part of Ireland - from several countries Irish people are settled in Ireland from different part of the world and today we welcome people to Ireland from all over the world.
Ireland: strong education system
· From the mediaeval monastic centers, to the "hedge schools" of the 17th - 19th centuries, to the schools and colleges of today
· From the Irish scholarly person monks in Europe in the Middle Ages, to the missionary teachers of the 19th and 20th century in Asia, Africa and the Americas, to the external scholars and researchers of today.
· From the 8th century Book of Kells to Joyce, Beckett, Shaw...
· From the traditional, ethnical and literary acquisition to leading-edg, 21st science and technology
Ireland : where industries and education gathers
· Ireland education system is simply world-class.
· Ireland helps students for achieving there success.
· It has close links to industry and is characterized by creativity, flexibility, agility, pragmatism and informality. Read this for education system in ireland .
· Education was a key factor in making Ireland one of the fastest growing economies in the world over the past decade.